- Supreme leader categorically dismisses political talks with US;
- Nasrallah: Israel is a cancer and should be removed;
- Iraqi Sunnis take up arms against ISIL radicals;
- ‘US’, a better acronym for ISIL;
- Media hype fails to whitewash Israel crimes: Iran official.
- Ex-Zionist military chief admits to Israel’s defeat;
- Israel: A cornered rat;
- Wahhabi Takfiri sheikh teaches how to perform beheading and enjoy the horrific act;
- US, Israel facilitate ISIL advance in Iraq.
What are our duties both as Muslims and human beings towards Gazans? This is the subject asked from Raya Shokatfard in this version of interview on Insight.
Interview with Stephan Lendman about Hollywood’s role on impact on the Palestinian civilians.
In today’s interview with Randy Short we examined the violence against the Palestinians and compared it to hit crime committed through all centuries against Africa-Americans.
The Israeli army targeted and destroyed the Gaza strip’s only rehabilitation hospital even though Israeli authorities said they did not believe weapons were inside of the facility.
In this version of Insight we conducted an interview with Jim W. Dean, managing editor of Veterans Today newsletter, to talk about brutality in Gaza.
Where are the international communities when needed? In this edition of the program we will explore this issue with Edward C. Corrigan, Barrister & Solicitor.
- Amnesty calls for arms embargo on Israel for ending Gaza attacks;
- What are the inner dimensions of fasting?
- Eight Israeli products to boycott;
- Al-Azhar scholars call for intl. intervention to end Zionist aggressions;
- Qur’an study center for blind opened in Tatarstan;
- Israeli attack on Gaza protested around the world.
- UN says Israel Gaza raids alarming;
- UN must urgently investigate Israeli war crimes;
- Iran nuclear talks extended for 4 months;
- Former ISIL mufti regrets his support for terrorism;
- HRW warns of ISIL killing of Iraq’s religious minorities;
- US military taught officers: use Hiroshima tactics for total war on Islam.
- When did the night of Qadr start?
- Wake up Israel crimes, Iran cleric tells Muslims;
- Muslims world female MPs ask intl. bodies to support Gazan, Iraqi, Syrian people;
- Thousands pro-Gaza protesters: “BBC, shame on you”;
- Supreme leader: Reality is domineering powers support all sorts of evil.
- Gaza tragedies should awaken Islamic nations, governments;
- Iranians stage rallies in support of defenseless Palestinians;
- Witness to an international crime: Israeli state terrorism in Gaza;
- Hamas will continue attacks on Israel;
- Laylatul Qadr, the night of power.
"Out from Darkness into the Light", this is the topic of the interview with Raya Shokatfard about the holy moth of Ramadhan.